Google Android Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Google Android Forum

Google Android Forum | Google Android - Homepage

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wagtails

wagtails

Kudos : 92

OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:57 pm

I never expected to see such a selection!! Thank you so very much for all of your time and effort!!!!!!!
Debbie Smile
Back to top Go down
Dalamar
Dalamar

Kudos : 128

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Thats what we are here for Wink
Back to top Go down
Etwone
The Boss
The Boss

Kudos : 233

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Wow Wow Wow yes dalamar is a legend (very much so), but please dont forget Mr C's efforts. He has supplied all of us with the 'goods' for about 4 months now. But yes thanks to both of you Smile)
Back to top Go down
https://android-forum.darkbb.com
Shoofwiar
The Muscle

Kudos : 344

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:44 pm

I feel now that this forum is really starting to take off and get a foot hold.

But i wanna thank everyone (including the new members) for helping us get this forum off the ground.

I dont even remember the name name of that other forum now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Etwone
The Boss
The Boss

Kudos : 233

PostSubject: G   OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Agreed, But special thanks to you shoof, you gave me the motivation i needed to wana get this thing up and running.

But yes, big thanks to everyone.

Smile bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://android-forum.darkbb.com
Shoofwiar
The Muscle

Kudos : 344

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:43 pm

No problems Ethan, have a certain knack with forums (this is the 3rd one im active on).
Back to top Go down
mrcartagena2000
The Man
mrcartagena2000

Kudos : 390

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Can i have your autograph? lmao naw it dont matterwho does what as we are all here to help and be community everyone is doing a great job! cheers
Back to top Go down
wagtails

wagtails

Kudos : 92

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Well put Mr. C. !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG Dalamar YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1