Google Android Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Google Android Forum

Google Android Forum | Google Android - Homepage

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HTC Clueless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wagtails

wagtails

Kudos : 92

HTC Clueless Empty
PostSubject: HTC Clueless   HTC Clueless I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:25 am

Received my new "refreshed" MyTouch today that has more Ram and a Headset Jack , it came with a pamphlet that shows a battery extender yet when i call T-Mobile they have no idea what I am talking about and they tell me to call HTC,I call HTC and they tell me they have no clue what I am talking about , yet it is clearly in the pamphlet that came with my phone, picture of it and all. Also had covers, dock, charger and other accessories. So HTC tells me to go online as they have more online then they do over the phone. Couldn't find anything online so I email them. They just emailed me back saying call the accessories department as they would best know which just happens to be the number i called at htc in the first place. What a bunch of crap.. no one knows about this yet it is plainly shown in a pamphlet with the phone??,,,, anyone else have an idea?
Back to top Go down
Dalamar
Dalamar

Kudos : 128

HTC Clueless Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Clueless   HTC Clueless I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:17 am

is it possible you can take a picture of the pamphlet, and post it, or send it to me via email, so i can look at what your'e talking about?
Back to top Go down

HTC Clueless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Google Android Forum :: Sapphire/Magic/MyTouch Forum :: Sapphire/Magic/MyTouch Accessories-
Jump to: