Google Android Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Google Android Forum

Google Android Forum | Google Android - Homepage

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Me Jack: Atomic Adventure v1.2.5.KG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazykelvin

Kudos : 393

Help Me Jack: Atomic Adventure v1.2.5.KG Empty
PostSubject: Help Me Jack: Atomic Adventure v1.2.5.KG   Help Me Jack: Atomic Adventure v1.2.5.KG I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:47 pm

Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher
Overview:

Help Me Jack: Atomic Adventure v1.2.5.KG Help-me-jack-atomic-adventure-10-l-140x140

Choose the Precision Shooter, or the Chaos Blade Warrior and battle mutated animals as you save humanity from the nuclear fallout!
4.6/5 on PocketMeta! "The gameplay is super-fun for any fan of the hack and slash RPG"
8/10 on PocketGamer! "A delightfully 3D, cartoonish style accents epic battles against giant mutated sheep"

Help Me Jack: Atomic Adventure v1.2.5.KG Help-me-jack-atomic-adventure-10-0-s-307x512

Help Me Jack: Atomic Adventure v1.2.5.KG Help-me-jack-atomic-adventure-10-1-s-307x512

Help Me Jack: Atomic Adventure v1.2.5.KG Help-me-jack-atomic-adventure-10-2-s-307x512

Help Me Jack: Atomic Adventure v1.2.5.KG Help-me-jack-atomic-adventure-10-3-s-307x512

***GAME FEATURES***

--- Adventure through over 200 levels and neutralize the mutated beasts in all world sectors.

--- Customize two different classes (Warrior or Shooter) and utilize their science skills to take back the world from the mutant monsters.

--- Collect companions trapped in the abandoned cities, train them for battle, and defeat epic boss monsters.

--- Navigate through various zones where you'll discover countless partners to take into battle or scout out the dangerous regions for new enemies and resources.

--- Explore the world with open-ended gameplay, allowing you to replay old missions for resources or new partners, or push forward with critical missions and save the world in record time!

More Info:
Download Instructions:
Help Me Jack: Atomic Adventure v1.2.5.KG APK DOWNLOAD
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Google Android Forum :: General Android Forum :: Android Games-
Jump to: