Google Android Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Google Android Forum

Google Android Forum | Google Android - Homepage

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Etwone
The Boss
The Boss

Kudos : 233

PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) Empty
PostSubject: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:22 pm

People

I kid you not this app is the dogs testes.

Download it and you will not be disapointed. You can control your pc from anywhere.

http://www.softwareforme.com/phonemypc/default.html

Ahhh i cant believe how much fun im guna have with it. Please people do yourself a favor and DL you will not be disapointed.

Have Fun

E
Back to top Go down
https://android-forum.darkbb.com
mrcartagena2000
The Man
mrcartagena2000

Kudos : 390

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:49 pm

SEE APPS REQUEST Laughing
Back to top Go down
Etwone
The Boss
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Lame are you telling me i just forked out $5 for something i could of got for free??

God damit
Back to top Go down
mrcartagena2000
The Man
mrcartagena2000

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:22 pm

look at it this way you are contributing to the development of android and look at the post i said if ppl like it to buy it P.S. you are da Boss lol dont you know your forum has a request page? scratch
Back to top Go down
Don't Panic

Don't Panic

Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:50 pm

How can I get this free? It sounds really awesome
Back to top Go down
mrcartagena2000
The Man
mrcartagena2000

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:16 am

Don't Panic wrote:
How can I get this free? It sounds really awesome

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
QMan

QMan

Kudos : 91

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:23 am

I have to agree with Ethan. This app is great. It took seconds to install and worked great first time out of the gate. I have a teenage daughter that keeps using my laptop and now I can tell exactly when she is doing it and what she is doing.
Great app all the way around, it is worth the $5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spotonyourlung.com
mrcartagena2000
The Man
mrcartagena2000

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:24 am

Ok this post is coming from the program. forgot to ask how secure this is lol
Back to top Go down
QMan

QMan

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:49 pm

As far as secure goes? Would this open up our PCs to backdoor access by ne'erdowells? I am not sure. However, I would not access my bank accounts thru the computer from my phone, nor would I suggest that anyone with great security issues access this type of stuff from the PC with the phonemypc app running on the pc.
Back to top Go down
Etwone
The Boss
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:54 pm

Yes Mr C thanks for being a smart ass. I do know there's a Request board but i was so hyped up in the moment i just wasn't thinking straight.

Its pretty secure guys, its uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) which is an individual port from your phone to the pc, but still a safe bet to avoid banking via the phone. I Refunded my paid version and DL'd yours Mr C and no offence but ;

1. Your version is 1.0.6 which doesn't have SSL therefore making it unsecure.
2. It barely worked
3. i feel more comfortable paying for an app such as this.

So i uninstalled yours and bought it again LOL!

Overall i think this is THEE best app for the android phone without fail. Im guna test setting up a live webcam feed from my house today. Fingers cross when im connected over WIFI it'lll work Smile))

Kudos to the Developer of PhoneMyPC

E
Back to top Go down
mrcartagena2000
The Man
mrcartagena2000

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:57 pm

E, That is why it says for trial use only and if they like it they should buy it Smile I have the latest version of course, But on this one i wont give out the

newest because this dev has worked his ass off on this one!
Back to top Go down
QMan

QMan

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:48 pm

I agree MRC, even at $5, it is deserved.
That being said. @Etwone, if you get root explorer, you can take that paid 1.11 version and back it up (lots of backup apps dont touch the private stuff and they shouldnt have to as the market takes care of that, but that is easy to get around) so that you have a fully functional 1.11 available for whatever purposes you want (like maybe replacing the uninstalled one for refund)
Back to top Go down
mrcartagena2000
The Man
mrcartagena2000

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Sometimes its a judgment call, this is avery well thought out very well produced app and i want it to thrive, therefore it will remain the older version

so people can mess with it and see how they like it and then purchase it. Sometimes i just think support/love should be shown as opposed to say

co-pilot which is astronomically priced and docs to go. Too corporate for me lmao they dont need the money. Hopefully people understand this decision
Back to top Go down
QMan

QMan

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:38 pm

That is somewhat of a Robin Hoodesque view! Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))   PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :))) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PhoneMyPC - The best APP Ever :)))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Google Android Forum :: General Android Forum :: Android Applications-
Jump to: